Armed~Outlawz
NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! Clanle12

NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! Empty
PostSubject: NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only!   NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:15 am

NEW RULE! We have to many of you that don't accept invites, don't run gold A~O as your clan tag and don't display our title. Now I don't think you should have to do all three of these but you damn well need to be doing at least one.Because if your not your just taking up space in our clan.We've got to many active members waiting for a spot in A~O 1 to allow those who aren't active to stay., So from now on we require you run ether the gold clan tag or the title. Failure to do so could get you kick from the clan and your spot will be given to a more active member. We will start removing members in about a week so everyone has time to see this post and fix it.
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
babiimoney49
babiimoney49

NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! Privat14

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only!   NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:02 am

oh k i agree..and to help out in clan ops
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only!   NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:44 am

It's getting to be a problem in A~O 1 , We have a lot of members that don't take invites and don't run our clan take or title. I could'nt care less what clan tag you run while playing on your own but if your in my lobby I expect everyone to run A~O
Back to top Go down
babiimoney49
babiimoney49

NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! Privat14

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only!   NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:26 am

y=ur 100% right
Back to top Go down
K-KP-P
K-KP-P

NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! 1stser11

PostSubject: okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk   NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:07 pm

i was asking u about this, i usually just do the clan tag but i will do all 3 from now on<3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xKvPx99
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only!   NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:57 pm

This is mainly aimed at the ones that arn't showing any sign of being in our clan. The ones that take invites or even run our clan tag or title. We are actively replacing those members with more active PREMIUM members . So if a premium elite member ask to join, Me or joewall will go to the ps3 and scroll through our A~O 1 member list looking for someone to kick to make room. these are the things we look at when finding the right person to kick..

Rank , Time played , K/d , non premium members , are they running the title / clan tag and do they actively play with our clan.

the most important to us is:

how active you are.( Do they take invites?)

next would be :

are they showing any sign of being in a clan. (Clan tag / title)

then:

premium members / non premium We try not to kick premium BUT we will if they're not active.

we are exploring the possibility of only allowing premium members from now on. Not that where going to kick all non premium. just that from now on you'll have to have it to get in.

Bottom line Well will replace non active members from now on with premium members /more active members..

so to keep your place in A~O 1 :

take the occasional invite (most important!)

Run our clan tag (second most cause I will kick you from my lobby if you do have A~O as you clan tag)

You can chose to run the title if you'd like but not required .

that's all.

Back to top Go down
fozz
fozz

NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! Privat12

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only!   NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:08 pm

I am having an issue with putting the ~ in for the clan tag
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only!   NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:36 am

just go down to the bottom left and you'll see a button with "@#:" on it. Select that then look at the very bottm right and you'll see ~
Back to top Go down
Darksider777
Darksider777

NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! Corp210

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only!   NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:12 am

I am from Croatia(EU) so i cant play that clan ops x( plus my connection fails
Back to top Go down
Kishie8
Kishie8

NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! Bg210

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only!   NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:44 am

I Do Every RULL
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only!   NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW RULE for A~O 1 elite members only!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1