Armed~Outlawz
New clan rule Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
New clan rule Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

New clan rule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

New clan rule Clanle12

New clan rule Empty
PostSubject: New clan rule   New clan rule I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:20 am

This problem just got brought to my attention by one of the other leaders. One of our other leaders (not me) had a clan member complain that one of the other members was boosting. Well, at first I though "who gives a shit" If he wants to boost and run the risk of getting his self in trouble then let him. But then after I put some thought into it. If this guy or any other member was to boost during a clan operation in order to increase his position in the clan the he /she could potentially get our clan xp taken or more.So that being said if we catch you boosting during one of these operations we aill have no other chose but to remove you from the clan.

Bottom line, Just play the fucking game. there's really no need cheating New clan rule 98290982
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
babiimoney49
babiimoney49

New clan rule Privat14

New clan rule Empty
PostSubject: hell yea   New clan rule I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:03 am

I agree with u
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

New clan rule Clanle12

New clan rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New clan rule   New clan rule I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:48 am

Yeah,we just have to be careful when it comes to the clan ops, All it takes is on booster in a clan op and it WILL knock our clan out of the xp that the honest clan members earned the hard way and we're simply not gonna let that happen
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

New clan rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New clan rule   New clan rule I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New clan rule

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1