Armed~Outlawz
Sup Its AmaZinqq Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
Sup Its AmaZinqq Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

Sup Its AmaZinqq

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

Sup Its AmaZinqq Mg210

Sup Its AmaZinqq Empty
PostSubject: Sup Its AmaZinqq   Sup Its AmaZinqq I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 am

Well I figured this is an introduvtion topic so ill decide to do 1 even though im a leader... Just so every1 knows who i am :)

Well my psn is AmaZinqq--... Ive been playing cod since the end of cod3 (lol long time)... Ive been quickscoping since MW2 and then went and started doing it on cod4... Basically all i do is quickscope now...

I am the leader of A~O2, this is a great clan and im hoping everything else towards the future towards this clan goes well... We started the youtube channel as some of you guys know... ArmedOutlawzClan... Im hoping we can become recognized as a clan and more people see our talents... I started editing about 2 weeks ago and its starting out pretty good... the editing visually can become better but again i just started LOL... when i get used to the software, i hope to becoome an editor for players of our clan and outside players... uhhh idk wa else to put... so i guess this is the end...

If any1 has any questions feel free to ask anything... Just keep it appropriate LOL...
Back to top Go down
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

Sup Its AmaZinqq Modera10

Sup Its AmaZinqq Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Its AmaZinqq   Sup Its AmaZinqq I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Hi! :P your thread looked lonely.
Back to top Go down

Sup Its AmaZinqq

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1