Armed~Outlawz
Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IaMxJP
IaMxJP

Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. Genofa12

Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. Empty
PostSubject: Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though.   Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:56 am

I was playing with the A~O 2 clan leader and some other clan members, it was a great time. Wish we played SnD or something im actually "Good" at though. Maybe next time.... Also remember playing with Based too. he was funny as.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DntFckWifJP?feature=mhee
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. Mg210

Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though.   Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Sorry... Shouldve told me... We wouldve played afta i got my gold msr... Thats only reason y i was playin that... But afta i got it u shoulda askd... They like SnD also
Back to top Go down
IaMxJP
IaMxJP

Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. Genofa12

PostSubject: Re: Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though.   Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:42 pm

LOL damn! oh well i had a great time anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. Mg210

PostSubject: Re: Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though.   Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:09 pm

im glad u did... i always try and get new members in to play with wen we are short ppl for a full party
Back to top Go down
IaMxJP
IaMxJP

PostSubject: Re: Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though.   Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Btw did you play with coolinit after I left? Also what happen to all of your mics? I told coolinit to message you to invite him to ur party btw.
Back to top Go down
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

PostSubject: Re: Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though.   Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:01 pm

i honestly signed off right bout 5 min after u... and my mic dided... i had turtle beaches but both the ear speakers popped n cant hear nothing so i started using the irritating bluetooth and it died last night... thats y it was off 4 me... idk bou evry1 else though
Back to top Go down
IaMxJP
IaMxJP

PostSubject: Re: Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though.   Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:27 pm

OK, btw is ur mic broken or did it just run out of battery?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though.   Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was playing with Amazinqq-- today for 30 min! Only played drop zone though.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1