Armed~Outlawz
To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<) Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<) Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghetsis
Ghetsis

To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<) Recrui10

To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<) Empty
PostSubject: To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<)   To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:16 am

Hi. I have my own forumotion site and i happened upon you're very awesome one here while searching for a way to put a music player on my site. I am very sorry for intruding on your site and would very much appreciate the help of how you got one on here and where to get it from. I cant offer much but i have found a way, though not perfect, to have serperate private chats only certain groups can see. I see you have several different groups on here, they could each have their own personal chat. I know it isnt much but I feel bad intruding on your awesome site and asking for something without at least offering something in return. I will be back on here off and on today and the next couple of days, so please pm me or reply to this post. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Back to top Go down
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<) Modera10

PostSubject: Re: To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<)   To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:58 am

Haha. Thanks for calling the site awesome :P Sadly, our Admin has vanished :O and the clan that was made with these site is also dying. I can't tell you about the coding done to get the player where it's at, but I can tell you the player itself came from jisynk.bandcamp.com. There's also another player that's really long, you can get it off soundcloud.com. It'd be better at the top or bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down
Ghetsis
Ghetsis

To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<) Recrui10

PostSubject: Re: To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<)   To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:45 am

Thank you so very much. I only called it awesome cause it is. My site is only still in the beginnings i hope mine can be just half as nice as here. I will look into the two sites you recommended and hopefully it works. thank you again and i will try to frequent here although i sadly play none of these games. >_< again sorry for intruding and thank you for your time and consideration. Perhaps if your admins come back we can do something i was working on a chat that crosses between sites that you dont have to be on the same site to chat with each other and have members mingles. it's just an idea im working on.
Back to top Go down
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

PostSubject: Re: To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<)   To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:39 am

Haha, I don't believe he's coming back. I can try and get in touch if you need help with the coding, but I'm pretty sure this place is completely dead. Or maybe it'll come back in november (When the new cod comes out) either way, I'd love to help in any way I can. If you ever need anything, you can post here, send me a message, or email me directly (Sloan.keychain@yahoo.com)
Back to top Go down
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

PostSubject: Re: To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<)   To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:40 am

Oh! And, another website might be playlist.com. I haven't used it in forever, but I used to run a forum a few years back, and I'd use it then. You can add songs to it, because as far as I know, soundcloud and bandcamp only let you use players for albums already put together (I may be wrong)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<)   To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Owner Or Admin (Please Do Not Hate Me >_<)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1