Armed~Outlawz
zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A~O luno87
A~O luno87

zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz Clanle12

zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz Empty
PostSubject: zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz   zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:08 pm

pArT II: Lets get thin lizzy (English slang - fucking busy)

Personally I’m taking this story from an angle that I am one of very few survivors of this terrible event, therefore acting with extreme caution is advisable. To equip I think I would first find a car as im going to need alot of stuff and to travel fast. At this point getting gear is more important than not making noise so im definitely getting a can.

In my bag I have collected:
first aid fit, Epi-pen, morphine, bloody bag, pain killers, some food (in can), drink (water/redbull), matches, lighter, flint, pen knife, hunting knife, ammo clips/shells, gps, night vision goggles, binoculars, flair, and maybe few other little bits.
What would you collect?

Obviously guns make noise but nothing kills like a bullet so I would be looking to get hold of a Sig p250 Dcc and probably a M16.
What would you get??

Next thing for me would be to set up a base and in a safe place out of the town, somewhere safe somewhere secure.

To be continued………………
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz   zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Gun:
I'm thinking something like a mossburg 500. These guns are very common.Where I'm from there's a 12ga shotgun in almost every other house so getting ammo would be very easy. Assault rifles are great for poking a tiny hole in someone from a long distance. Shotguns are great for taking they're fucking head off at close range.

items:
considering everyone else is dead the last thing I would want to be is sober. That being said, I would definitely want a nice size bottle of liquor and possibly a large bag of cocaine. Now normally I wouldn't use these items but again everyone is dead and there's a good chance I will me soon.These Items are also very good for giving you courage and separating you from reality which would be very helpful in this situation. So, my items list would be

cocaine
some sort of liquor
machete
flint striker( more reliable then a lighter for starting fires)

FUCK YEAH!! Now i'm all jacked up on cocaine and ready to kick ass!!!! Cool

EDIT BTW ,for all of the young kids on here. Drugs are bad!! I do not use any type of drug.I don't even smoke. I run 25 miles a week and I try to keep my self healthy and in shape. You can't do this and be on drugs. It just doesn't work that way.. Wink So, Don't run off and do cocaine to deal with your bullies!! You'll likely OD and and die.. Parents, Don't let your kids do cocaine. It's bad!!

Last edited by lm_A_Camper on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz Modera10

PostSubject: Re: zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz   zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Gun

I rather use a crossbow. Silent, but deadly. Also you have unlimited ammo because you can always make more unlike the guns, where you can't easily make more ammo.

Items

Not going to act like I have all the best items here....

Couple cans of food. ( To eat -_- )
Two water bottles. ( To store water obviously. )
Scalping Knife. ( to kill zombies and to carve arrows. )
Zombie Meat in a bag. ( To use to hide you're scent. )
Backpack. ( To carry all this stuff )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SSchuman11
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz   zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:17 am

ReaI_Madrid_Fan wrote:
Gun

I rather use a crossbow. Silent, but deadly. Also you have unlimited ammo because you can always make more unlike the guns, where you can't easily make more ammo.

Crossbows are nice.. Not very effective against a large group though, If you get any more then two you'd be better off running. Not to mention the fact that a good crossbow has a draw weight of at least 150+ pounds and takes a special rope to load it correctly.You've also got a chance of your string breaking or popping of track in which case It would be just a fancy hammer.. A machete is a good way to kill silently and it's not very likely to break ether Cool That fucker on Walking dead uses a crossbow but you never see him in a swarm with it. zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz 2477073540
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz Modera10

PostSubject: Re: zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz   zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:01 am

lm_A_Camper wrote:
ReaI_Madrid_Fan wrote:
Gun

Crossbows are nice.. Not very effective against a large group though, If you get any more then two you'd be better off running. Not to mention the fact that a good crossbow has a draw weight of at least 150+ pounds and takes a special rope to load it correctly.You've also got a chance of your string breaking or popping of track in which case It would be just a fancy hammer.. A machete is a good way to kill silently and it's not very likely to break ether Cool That fucker on Walking dead uses a crossbow but you never see him in a swarm with it. zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz 2477073540

Well then again I will never have to face a big mob of zombies since I'm not making noise and if I ever do I just hope I have some gasoline and a lighter with me Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SSchuman11

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz   zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zzzzZZZZ Zombie Survival Guide! PART II ZZZZzzzz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1