Armed~Outlawz
Official Youtube Page Needed! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
Official Youtube Page Needed! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

Official Youtube Page Needed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

Official Youtube Page Needed! Modera10

Official Youtube Page Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Official Youtube Page Needed!   Official Youtube Page Needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 am

We need an official Youtube page for the clan. The one we have now is, sorry to say, but very unappealing. The all low caps and numbers in the account name make it look like that. Also Camper has his account linked to it, so only his clips are on it.

I think we need an official page for Clan Montages, maybe the Clip of the month, etc. etc.

I was thinking ArmedOutlawzOfficial. I already tested the name and it has yet to be taken.

Thanks!

I could make the page if you guys want and give you the email and password afterwards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SSchuman11
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

PostSubject: Re: Official Youtube Page Needed!   Official Youtube Page Needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:43 am

I think we do have a page :/
Back to top Go down
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Official Youtube Page Needed!   Official Youtube Page Needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:07 pm

SloanTheSloth wrote:
I think we do have a page :/

We do... It's on the right and it's the play button, but it's not an official looking clan account and it's Camper's own account.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SSchuman11
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

PostSubject: Re: Official Youtube Page Needed!   Official Youtube Page Needed! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:03 am

We used to have another one before arod left. I dunno if we ever recovered it though.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Youtube Page Needed!   Official Youtube Page Needed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Youtube Page Needed!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1