Armed~Outlawz
Religion Thread Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
Religion Thread Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

Religion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:49 pm

What religion are you? Who do you believe in?

I am a Christian. I could further explain, but I will do that for replies.

This is suppose to be a serious thread so take it as one.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SSchuman11
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

Religion Thread Clanle12

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm not really pinned to a religion as much as I should be especially having to kids but my family is christian and my wife's is also.
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:16 pm

I'm agnostic, but my whole family is Christian, so, I act like I'm still one for them.
Back to top Go down
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:51 am

Come on! I want to debate someone! Let's do this! Lol.
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

Religion Thread Clanle12

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:54 am

LOL! It wouldn't do you any good to debate with me because I wouldn't know what the hell I was talking about :L(
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
A~O luno87
A~O luno87

Religion Thread Clanle12

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:57 am

I believe in pastafarianism
Back to top Go down
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:01 am

A~O luno87 wrote:
I believe in pastafarianism

You son of a bitch. Making jokes on my Religion Thread! Pure evil!
Back to top Go down
A~O luno87
A~O luno87

Religion Thread Clanle12

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:02 am

Its not a joke. Its a official creditted religon like cristianity or scientology
Back to top Go down
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:18 am

Luno, I knew you were weird. Now I'm just scared
Back to top Go down
A~O luno87
A~O luno87

Religion Thread Clanle12

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:43 am

Im only messing im not realli. Im not religious at all. My family are sort of christian but im not.
Back to top Go down
Superflyer90
Superflyer90

Religion Thread Privat17

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: pope   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:20 am

whats the reason for the pope Madrid why do you thing people need a old fart for there prayers to be sent for them?
Back to top Go down
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:05 am

Superflyer90 wrote:
whats the reason for the pope Madrid why do you thing people need a old fart for there prayers to be sent for them?

Learn your religion buddy, lol. I'm Christian. The Pope is part of the Catholic religion.
Back to top Go down
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:05 am

Catholics a branch of Christianity
Back to top Go down
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:32 am

SloanTheSloth wrote:
Catholics a branch of Christianity

Yes, but they have different beliefs. If they had the same beliefs then they wouldn't be different religions...
Back to top Go down
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 am

They're not different religions. It's a branch of Christianity and one of the oldest.
Back to top Go down
IaMxJP
IaMxJP

Religion Thread Genofa12

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Im Buddhist and I like Buddha. Got a problem?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DntFckWifJP?feature=mhee
A~O luno87
A~O luno87

Religion Thread Clanle12

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:07 pm

No no sir i have no problem, please dont pray me to death. cheers
Back to top Go down
IaMxJP
IaMxJP

Religion Thread Genofa12

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 pm

A Di Da Phat.
Back to top Go down
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:19 pm

SloanTheSloth wrote:
They're not different religions. It's a branch of Christianity and one of the oldest.

I can point out several differences in the Catholic and Christian religion.

Think of it like this... The Bengals and Steelers ( NFL Teams ) are part of the same League ( the NFL ), but that doesn't make them the same team, does it? No. Same for religions. They are in the same " League " for say because of their main belief that there is a God.

Here's two differences about Catholics and Christians...

Catholics: Think only the Pope can talk to God.
Christians: Believes anyone can talk to God.

Catholics: You must confess your sins to be forgiven.
Christians: You must repent, then receive the Holy Ghost by being reborn in God's name.

Seriously though, confessing ALL of your sins?! That's impossible. Telling them every time you said God's name in vein, had dirty thoughts, etc. etc. That is impossible. You would have to confess like everyday!

I have a video of my sister's boyfriends mom getting the Holy Ghost, but I'm not going to upload it because it is suppose to be private and that's not right.
Back to top Go down
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:20 pm

xJpStylezZ wrote:
Im Buddhist and I like Buddha. Got a problem?

I don't fully understand your religion. So you pray to some....Statue? lol. I know the guy they pray to used to be living, but I don't get why you pray to him...
Back to top Go down
IaMxJP
IaMxJP

Religion Thread Genofa12

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:21 pm

We buddhist just go to a temple and pray like every year
Back to top Go down
IaMxJP
IaMxJP

Religion Thread Genofa12

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Idk. his suppose to be our version of god or jesus or som shit lik dat. then lower gods like the heroic monkey
Back to top Go down
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:01 am

ReaI_Madrid_Fan wrote:
SloanTheSloth wrote:

Think of it like this... The Bengals and Steelers ( NFL Teams ) are part of the same League ( the NFL ), but that doesn't make them the same team, does it? No. Same for religions. They are in the same " League " for say because of their main belief that there is a God.

Christians: You must repent, then receive the Holy Ghost by being reborn in God's name.

Seriously though, confessing ALL of your sins?! That's impossible. Telling them every time you said God's name in vein, had dirty thoughts, etc. etc. That is impossible. You would have to confess like everyday!

I have a video of my sister's boyfriends mom getting the Holy Ghost, but I'm not going to upload it because it is suppose to be private and that's not right.

What you're describing is another branch of Christianity. If I was catholic, I could say I was Christian, and I'd still be correct. Then someone would ask "Oh, what kind," or "Oh what church?" because both of those tell what they believe in. Other branches of Christianity (These are only a few) Baptist, Protestant, nondenominational, Eastern orthodox, Roman Catholic, etc.

If you want to know them all, this wiki page goes pretty in depth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:07 am

SloanTheSloth wrote:
ReaI_Madrid_Fan wrote:
SloanTheSloth wrote:

What you're describing is another branch of Christianity. If I was catholic, I could say I was Christian, and I'd still be correct. Then someone would ask "Oh, what kind," or "Oh what church?" because both of those tell what they believe in. Other branches of Christianity (These are only a few) Baptist, Protestant, nondenominational, Eastern orthodox, Roman Catholic, etc.

If you want to know them all, this wiki page goes pretty in depth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess you have somewhat of a point, but still...they aren't the same. Maybe the word I was looking for is Pentecostal, which is my Christian denomination. Saying Roman Catholic and Pentecostal is the same is a false statement. My bad.
Back to top Go down
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

Religion Thread Modera10

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:50 am

There yah go Very Happy gotta be specific.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Religion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Thread   Religion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Religion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armed~Outlawz :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-

Black Ops 2  Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.  Call of Duty: Toplist  Top Clan Sites List  Top 100 Black Ops Clans  Battlefield 3 Top100  TOP100 MW3 CLANS

Armed Outlawz is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.