Armed~Outlawz
ClanVision clan re-review Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
ClanVision clan re-review Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

ClanVision clan re-review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ronnyhenri
ronnyhenri

ClanVision clan re-review Recrui10

ClanVision clan re-review Empty
PostSubject: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:25 am

Hello Armed Outlawz people,

My name is Ronny Henri and i work for the ClanVision company. A while back on of my colleges who does not work for us anymore did a clan review for this clan. We recently upgraded our awards and added two awards, Effort and Originality.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In that context i wish to re-review and if neccessary grant the new awards to your clan. Naturally, you would receive a new final rating.

If you have any questions, contact me: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or leave a comment below or at our forums: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Many thanks up front.

Ronny Henri
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

ClanVision clan re-review Clanle12

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:03 am

ok sure, I'm emailing you now.
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

ClanVision clan re-review Modera10

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:22 am

I believe we deserve them both Wink
Back to top Go down
IaMxJP
IaMxJP

ClanVision clan re-review Genofa12

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:51 am

That sounds a bit selfish sloan. Well i guess we are like, the like, most organised clan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DntFckWifJP?feature=mhee
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:24 am

How does that sound selfish... We do deserve them. We put a hell of a lot of effort into this clan, and I'm pretty sure were original.
Back to top Go down
IaMxJP
IaMxJP

ClanVision clan re-review Genofa12

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Oh wait no... i was thinking of the wrong word, it's cocky, that's what im looking for. Oh well that doesn't matter cos i misunderstood the situation anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DntFckWifJP?feature=mhee
ronnyhenri
ronnyhenri

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:36 pm

I believe in my last clan review on this clan i mentioned something about the annoying advertisements. I see you still haven't done anything about that. And can you please sum what changes have been made since the last clan review.

BTW, weither you deserve the effort and originality awards or not, i will be the judhe of that. No offense. Laughing

Ronny
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:03 pm

We'll, You said something about adding medals and/or ribbons. That change has been made. You also said something about the chat needing to be at the top of the page. I tried that there and I didn't like it nor did the members.Your right, it did make it easier to find but it just didn't look that good.Our site has an easy to find pop up chat located at the bottom right of the page anyway.It's the big blue button that says "chatbox"..
As far as the ads go, We're nearing the end of mw3's more active time for clans.Though we do have the credits removing them this late in a game would be kinda pointless.
I believe that's the only advice you had.
Back to top Go down
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Along with what Camper said, we also added my Playground, and the Tournament section, though we're still jumbling around with the tournaments. Oh, and we have our little country flags.
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Great job Sloan! Your fucking awesome!! I knew I had done more then just medals Cool
Back to top Go down
A~O luno87
A~O luno87

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Plus I also kinda like the adverts, I get the odd one with a very attractive lady and I sware she is winking at me.
Back to top Go down
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Oh and we changed our image thing on the home page I believe.
Back to top Go down
Flamewarrior71
Flamewarrior71

ClanVision clan re-review Clanle10

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:38 pm

That ones my favorite too Luno.
Back to top Go down
ronnyhenri
ronnyhenri

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:35 pm

@Flamewarrior71

Are you the Flamewarrior that used to be in my clan? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Flamewarrior71
Flamewarrior71

ClanVision clan re-review Clanle10

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Yes i am.
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Oh shit we've took another one pale This isn't looking good for our review Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
adrenalingunk
adrenalingunk

ClanVision clan re-review Comman10

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:41 pm

not if Ronny is going to be professional
Back to top Go down
ronnyhenri
ronnyhenri

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 am

My issue with Nils got nothing to do with me doing a review on this clan.
Back to top Go down
ronnyhenri
ronnyhenri

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:20 am

BTW, i don't have an issue with Flamewarrior, he left Badass Battalion when i closed it down.

Nils, you on the other hand really dissapoint me.

You only live 3 miles from me, so don't be surprised if a hitman will show up on your doorstep one day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
adrenalingunk
adrenalingunk

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:51 am

dude I sent u a message on both the forum and psn about leaving due to inactivity and u kno james left too so don't u act like this
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:52 am

WTF!! How does ronnyhenri have a reputation of -3. What the fuck is wrong with you ppl?? LOL Really!?! Are we not even going to try for a good review. We've done took two of his members, Given him a fucking warning for breaking our rules and rated his ass to negative numbers.. HAHAHA!! That's just too funny!

But seriously ronny, If your looking for a hit man for Nils I can do it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
adrenalingunk
adrenalingunk

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:56 am

WTF camper u should be on my side since I'm on ur clan
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:58 am

Ok, Do you want to hire me to hit ronny? Cause I'll do it! Cheap to if he gives us a bad review ClanVision clan re-review 335422515
Back to top Go down
adrenalingunk
adrenalingunk

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:59 am

LOL if he gives us a bad review i will do it myself XD
Back to top Go down
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:34 am

Now now now, don't be mean to the guest :P you can make threats and talk to him after he gives a review. :P
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ClanVision clan re-review   ClanVision clan re-review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ClanVision clan re-review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next