Armed~Outlawz
Lets Get Serious Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
Lets Get Serious Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

Lets Get Serious

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
K-KP-P
K-KP-P

Lets Get Serious 1stser11

Lets Get Serious Empty
PostSubject: Lets Get Serious   Lets Get Serious I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Apoligies if A~O already has this, but i think we should have teams. like the people who play tdm the most join a team so they can play together in thier liking of game type. also we could play (and defeat) other teams in like QS competitions and infected brawls, not only this, but Outlawz will not only own in say 1 game, but lots of different ones accross mw3 psn communnity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xKvPx99
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

Lets Get Serious Clanle12

Lets Get Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Serious   Lets Get Serious I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:15 am

Great idea! I do plan on adding "groups" to the website. In fact they're already here but the only group I've added at this time is "MW3 clan" but i plan on adding other groups and also giving members the opportunity to start they're own groups.For instance if someone wanted to start a group for 2.00 k/d or higher or a group that only played s&d or only ran riot shields or what ever shit they could come up with.They'll have that opportunity.. My plan is to set a certain amount of points required before you can start your own group and of course you would have to go through me to set that up :)
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
K-KP-P
K-KP-P

Lets Get Serious 1stser11

Lets Get Serious Empty
PostSubject: Of Course   Lets Get Serious I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Yep! Sounds good, and of course theyd hav to ask you, your the boss man;) Lets Get Serious 335422515
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xKvPx99
Two4Flinching
Two4Flinching

Lets Get Serious Recrui10

Lets Get Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Serious   Lets Get Serious I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:24 am

A Hardcore group would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

Lets Get Serious Clanle12

Lets Get Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Serious   Lets Get Serious I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:37 am

My plan Is to let the members start they're own groups.They can set they're own rules for they're group . So if I have a few guys that like to run Riot shields they can start they're own group here for members that run riot shields. Or like you play hardcore you could start your own group and add who ever you want to your group.
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
Darksider777
Darksider777

Lets Get Serious Corp210

Lets Get Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Serious   Lets Get Serious I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:21 pm

I have terible kd its 1.17 cuz i started playing domination with riot shield and smoke granates Im very good at qs and that is it...
Back to top Go down
V A Z U M
V A Z U M

Lets Get Serious Recrui10

Lets Get Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Serious   Lets Get Serious I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 pm

i really want an mlg team for A~O i myself love to play gamebattles and i would be willing to set up a gb team and run it if you want cheere
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Lets Get Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Serious   Lets Get Serious I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Get Serious

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1