Armed~Outlawz
Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damage_Taken
Damage_Taken

Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following Sergfc12

Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following Empty
PostSubject: Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following   Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:51 am

As we have discussed in another thread, we need a more interactive way or something to have more clan members post on the forums.

Now this might sound stupid or not as good as it sounds in my head but, we could bring more clan members to the forums more often by hosting tournaments or contests within the forum. I explain how it will on the bottom of the post.

By this I mean every week there is a 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and so on type of tournament. The only way for people to get into the tournament is to sign on on a thread or some type of form for the weeks tournament, they can either do a 1v1 or sign up a team to play in said tournament. Now it can be a variety of game modes like:

• Free For All

• Search and Destroy

• Domination

• and so on or what the clan wants to play or host for that week

Now the prize for winning or how it will go is still undetermined because I don't think anyone wants to throw around money for just clan brawls as of right now. Instead of cash or money prizes we can do something else like a Hall of Fame or The Weeks Best on top of the forum above all of the topic discussions highligting the individual that won the tournament or the team that won it. They get recognition and notority as they proceed in the clan. The more tournaments they win the higher they are on the leaderboard or Hall of Fame on the forums.

Now it brings clanmates to the forums because the only way to get into the tournaments is to sign up on the forums for each tournament. While it brings them for that hopefully they will be tempted enough to check out whats going on around the forum with everyone.

Please let me know what you guys and gals think about this idea! (It's just a rough thought right now.)
Back to top Go down
Flamewarrior71
Flamewarrior71

Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following Clanle10

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following   Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:30 am

I like that idea. The reward could be an award Campers been working on.
Back to top Go down
adrenalingunk
adrenalingunk

Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following Comman10

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following   Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:50 am

i like that idea too a lot
Back to top Go down
Damage_Taken
Damage_Taken

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following   Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:09 am

Alright guys, thanks is there anything that could be changed or added?
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following Clanle12

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following   Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:15 am

I really like this idea as well. I would like to get the details worked out and give it a try.
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
Damage_Taken
Damage_Taken

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following   Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:17 am

Yeah i've thought of some other things we could add also I would like just to see where we can get this going first, I feel like it should bring more people to the forums and have more active members.
Back to top Go down
SloanTheSloth
SloanTheSloth

Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following Modera10

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following   Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:25 am

I love this idea. I remember arod talking about maybe doing something similar with the groups, like, snd assassin vs Quickscoping. I didn't think his idea would work out well.

You should know, it may take a bit/a while to get this started, campers also implementing a lot of new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Damage_Taken
Damage_Taken

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following   Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:30 am

Yeah I don't see it being implemented soon, but I feel like it could go with the award system well, and it will hopefully make for active posters on the forum. Active posters will hopefully make this clan connect better and also bring in people that are looking for an active forum and clan base of people to interact with.
Back to top Go down
adrenalingunk
adrenalingunk

Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following Comman10

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following   Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:34 am

you can also add like some rules to some gametypes
Back to top Go down
Kishie8
Kishie8

Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following Bg210

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following   Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:14 am

I like da IDEa
Back to top Go down
Damage_Taken
Damage_Taken

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following   Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:13 am

Yeah sorry guys i've been putting together my new computer for the past 2 days, gamebattles would be the standard rules.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following   Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just an Idea for the forum, Please consider the following

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1