Armed~Outlawz
The montages Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
The montages Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

The montages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

The montages Mg210

The montages Empty
PostSubject: The montages   The montages I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:04 am

I know i said i will do the montages... Im sorry but i will have to cancel that... If anything you can ask based... or just ask me if he can i will text him... Im more of doing the intros for it... as you can see by the Based Underated 2.5... I created both intros for him... The A~O is a default for everyone... Have to be used on everyones montages... And any other custom intros i will try to make... If it comes to point where if based is done with the montage and im not with the intro i will have him just upload wat he has and then at either the next montage to put personal intro or he can edit the one he uploaded and add it
Back to top Go down

The montages

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1