Armed~Outlawz
MMO Type Games Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
MMO Type Games Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

MMO Type Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

MMO Type Games Mg210

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:14 am

Do you guys like MMO type games like WoW or something like that?? Because I recently encouraged about 5 ppl to get DC Universe Online... Its a MMO and its pretty fun, the only thing is that the in-game install takes forever... Its one of the installs that u have to leave ur ps3 on overnight or just be idle for a long time... So if u guys would like to play this game, just send me a message on PSN (AmaZinqq--) and we can work something out... So far the people we play with are: tapioca_pearl, iixCarBiinex, SloanTheSloth, KonohaArtist... We are trying to get based_xx to play, all he has to do is install lol... so again if u want to, just pm me on this or PSN... We are heroes if any1 is going to download or if u already have the game...
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

MMO Type Games Clanle12

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:23 am

I have it but I haven't played it in a while
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

MMO Type Games Mg210

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:25 am

i used to play it last summer constantly but then just stopped.. I got really bored from CoD over the past couple weeks so i decided to install it again n its really fun n funny wen u play with ppl that ur so used to playing with on CoD...
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

MMO Type Games Clanle12

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:43 am

I thought it was more of a free roam type thing,I don't remember playing it with friends but I wasn't really into the hero type thing so I didn't play long
Back to top Go down
Mr_Schwagg
Mr_Schwagg

MMO Type Games Sgtmaj10

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:47 am

i got the game but then like an hour later i deleted it
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

MMO Type Games Clanle12

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:48 am

I think it's still on my ps3,along with about 10 - 15 other games i don't play and need to delete.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Schwagg
Mr_Schwagg

MMO Type Games Sgtmaj10

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:49 am

i try not to download alot of applications
Back to top Go down
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

MMO Type Games Mg210

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:55 am

yea... n camper all u had to do was hit left on dpad n go to group n invite a friend... its pretty fun like i said... yea the leveling up takes a while n is annoyin but wen u with ppl, it goes by fast... me, sloan, n carbiine are almost at level 30 (max) n we just started last weekend...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Schwagg
Mr_Schwagg

MMO Type Games Sgtmaj10

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:59 am

well thats because you guys play alot -_-
Back to top Go down
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

MMO Type Games Mg210

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:01 am

not even.. we honestly played it for about 3 hours... bcz they wer playin COD till like 2... and i got off for a bit n we started at like 3 or 4.. i got off at 7 30ish to watch the basketball game
Back to top Go down
IaMxJP
IaMxJP

MMO Type Games Genofa12

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:13 pm

i dnt even hav any of those games :/ I only got BO and MW3. Also ji=uiced 2 and some other old as games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DntFckWifJP?feature=mhee
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

MMO Type Games Mg210

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Dcuo is from ps store and its free to play
Back to top Go down
IaMxJP
IaMxJP

MMO Type Games Genofa12

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Ohh.. what is it like? is there guns and shit or just some bad graphic piece of shit? :) Cos id play wif u guys! but if i had the chance to play with clan members id much rather play MW3 ..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DntFckWifJP?feature=mhee

Sponsored content

MMO Type Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Type Games   MMO Type Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MMO Type Games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1