Armed~Outlawz
A~O2 Clan Operations Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
A~O2 Clan Operations Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

A~O2 Clan Operations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

A~O2 Clan Operations Mg210

A~O2 Clan Operations Empty
PostSubject: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:58 am

I was checking on the recent clan operations to see how they did with the other ops and I saw that only three people (not including myself) have premium accounts. I feel that it will be much harder now to get bronze or silver knowing that I have only 3 other players to add on to my score. And the sad part is that none of the premium players played in those events. So hopefully i can try and get those guys to actually start playing in them or I'm just going to have play those events myself and work really hard to get a really good score to get a good amount of xp.
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

A~O2 Clan Operations Clanle12

PostSubject: Re: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:11 am

It's not gonna be easy Sad thats why I gave it up. Theres no way I could keep up with 2 plus this website
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

PostSubject: Re: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:13 am

its not the fact of running the clan its how are we going to do events with 1 active premium... pretty complicated... i have to find more premiums... but ill deal with that this weekend. ill keep checking the videos n the AO1 wall...
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 am

I had about 4 or so message me today that I directed to your PSN: account so maybe they'll be able to help Sad
Back to top Go down
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

PostSubject: Re: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:25 am

k thats going to be tough for the psn messages Mon-Thu... I dont turn ps3 on cuz school work comes first and i dont really turn on my ps3 during those days...
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:36 am

Ok, Would you rather me have them message you here?
Back to top Go down
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

PostSubject: Re: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:38 am

naaa ill go on whenever ill get aa chance... if u do send them to me, just tell them ill try and get to them as soon as possible and if not then definitely the weekend
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:39 am

Ok man,I will.
Back to top Go down
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

PostSubject: Re: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:46 am

ok thanx. yea i and i think if they can try and send a message on this thatll be great because that will get us more people to sign up for the forum and it will help me when im not home i can check this on my phone... I was thinking about an app for this forum or clan in general... sounds complicated with all the steps because apple/droid has to verify it... but it will also help ppl on the road keep updated about any events or ops that we enlisted in... its just a thought... My mind tends to wander off during class lol
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:07 am

I would like to do that as well, But I think you have to have to MAC to build a iphone app, and I don't have a make Sad But our site does have a mobile version
Back to top Go down
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

PostSubject: Re: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:11 am

yea... i was on the mobile version sunday... n that sux bou having to hav a mac....
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:22 am

Yeah,I know. Because Aside from the iphone and ipad, I'm not really a apple person. The wife and I both have the iphone 4Ss and the ipad 2s but, In my opinion the apple computers are just over priced, I've got about $900 in my dell desktop and that's about $300 cheaper then your cheapest MAC, And My pc has 1000 gb of memory, a 24'' lcd monitor, 2 HDMI ports and a hole mess of other shit that as far as I know doesn't come with a mac.
(keep in mind I'm not a computer person)
Back to top Go down
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

PostSubject: Re: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:26 am

damn... same here i got an iPhone 4 and a dell also... want a mac but dont feel like its worth it...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A~O2 Clan Operations   A~O2 Clan Operations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A~O2 Clan Operations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1