Armed~Outlawz
New mw3 maps are out today!! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
New mw3 maps are out today!! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

New mw3 maps are out today!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

New mw3 maps are out today!! Clanle12

New mw3 maps are out today!! Empty
PostSubject: New mw3 maps are out today!!   New mw3 maps are out today!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"New Maps: Liberation and Piazza Now Available on PSN

Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3’s Content Season for Call of Duty® Elite has kicked off for Premium Members on the PlayStation®Network! The first two content drops, Liberation and Piazza, are now available!

Call of Duty Elite Drop 1: Liberation, a militarized Central Park in the heart of NYC, featuring a vast landscape ripe for long-range sniper and LMG kills. Mounted turrets on opposing ends of the map offer overwhelming firepower to anyone brave enough to man them. Elite Drop 2: Piazza, set in an idyllic seaside village, Italian getaway gone rogue, where blind corners and a complex network of branching pathways pose danger at every turn. Visceral close-quarters combat dominates in Piazza, and attacks from above and below are an ever-constant threat.

The Modern Warfare 3 Content Season is co-developed by Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software. All content is available first to Premium Members on Xbox 360, but will be available to Premium Members on PS3 before non-premium members on their console.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is rated “M” (Mature) by the ESRB for Blood and Gore, Intense Violence and Strong Language."
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
K-KP-P
K-KP-P

New mw3 maps are out today!! 1stser11

PostSubject: YAY!!!!!!!   New mw3 maps are out today!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:13 am

i got them THEY ARE EPIC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xKvPx99
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

New mw3 maps are out today!! Clanle12

PostSubject: Re: New mw3 maps are out today!!   New mw3 maps are out today!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 am

Yeah I know, I'm enjoying them my self :)
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New mw3 maps are out today!!   New mw3 maps are out today!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New mw3 maps are out today!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1