Armed~Outlawz
New A~O leader needed. Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
New A~O leader needed. Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

New A~O leader needed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

New A~O leader needed. Clanle12

New A~O leader needed. Empty
PostSubject: New A~O leader needed.   New A~O leader needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 am

I'm looking for a new A~O leader to take over A~O clan 2 on elite. I've gotta be honest, I've kinda gotten tired of taken care of both clans and a website as well, and now the operations is out I've thought about doing away with it all together.. But before I do that I'm going to offer it up to the clan members.. Now, obviously I would prefer you keep it A~O and continue to run with us. And if you do that I can guarantee Your not going to have any trouble getting ppl to join. If you've ever been to our elite wall you'll know that every day we have anywhere from 2 - 5 ppl wanting in our clan a day. That's just on our elite wall. We also have youtube that brings in members as well. all you'll have to do is login every couple days to send the invites to the ppl wanting in and sign up for any new operations.Of course it would be a good idea to host lobbies and participate in the operations to help level your clan. But that will but up to you if you actually do that or not. The new leader of A~O 2 will also get a leadership position here on the website as well.I't currently has 9 or 10 members ,it was up higher then that but like i said, I've kinda let it go and I've been moving the members from A~O 2 to A~O 1. So message me if your interested in this :)

Last edited by lm_A_Camper on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

New A~O leader needed. Mg210

PostSubject: Re: New A~O leader needed.   New A~O leader needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:30 am

i honestly wont mind givin up my spot to help A~O 2... i know ill lose my title Sad but i can easily gain it back if we do events with that clan... so yea i wont mind... im always on my laptop anyway... the first two sites i go on is this n elite anyway when i turn this on...
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: New A~O leader needed.   New A~O leader needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:37 am

If you did give being leader a try and didn't like it, I would be sure to give you your spot back even if it meant I had to kick someone else to do it, But like I said, this isn't something anyone has to do, I don't mind losing the clan 2. I only want you to do it if you want to do it yourself.
Back to top Go down
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

PostSubject: Re: New A~O leader needed.   New A~O leader needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:42 am

i really dont mind it... i play with A~O even more than my original friends now... LOL.... like i said its a sacrifice for the title n tag when we get but ill earn it with the next group of guys u and i will recruit... U may just have to tell me how u be gettn madd ppl to ask for a spot... n i wann start playin wit u (no homo) so i hav an idea of what u look for in recruting people... or is it just people who wann be in a clan? so yea u can send the inv to me... i just dont play weekdays due to school work and all that... but weekends i usually play if i dont have anything planned for the day
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: New A~O leader needed.   New A~O leader needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:55 am

believe it or not A~O kinda recruits new members it's self I'm not real sure how it works out that way. Maybe it's just the large amount of members that we have that attracts new ppl. but all I've got out in attempt to recruit new members is a few youtube videos. All I did was login and check the comments on the youtube videos then invite those ppl that wanted in. then I went to A~O clan one's elite wall and invited the ppl from there that wanted in. I get a some that message me on the ps3 wanting in. I can direct those ppl to you. You asked for it first so if you want it you can have it :) just let me know
Back to top Go down
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

PostSubject: Re: New A~O leader needed.   New A~O leader needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:59 am

ok... yea ill take leadership of A~O 2... lets see how it works... wen i play this weekend ill also look for ppl while playing... and ill make sure they stay active...
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: New A~O leader needed.   New A~O leader needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:59 am

ok man, I'll invite you now.
Back to top Go down
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

PostSubject: Re: New A~O leader needed.   New A~O leader needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:03 am

kk
Back to top Go down
K-KP-P
K-KP-P

New A~O leader needed. 1stser11

PostSubject: ah damnn!!!!!!!!!!   New A~O leader needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:10 am

lol congrats amazinqq, i would of like of gave it a go but its to late now Sad ahh anyway well done, in all honestly i dont think i cud of handled it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xKvPx99
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

PostSubject: Re: New A~O leader needed.   New A~O leader needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:14 am

LOL... sorry... if i feel like i cant handle it then maB ill give u da chance to take over... is that cool? but for now i should be good... I used to run a clan on mw2... not to this extent with the forum n all this... neva thought of the forum n didnt have the knowledge on how to do this...
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: New A~O leader needed.   New A~O leader needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:19 am

AmaZinqq--, Your now our new leader of A~O 2, I'll create your new clan leader rank as soon as I get done with our navigation bar, Also there's quite a bit on our A~O 1 page that's wanting an invite now also you may want to keep a check on the comments of these videos,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And if you do send these ppl an invite ,If you don't mind leave a comment above it like "invite sent" or something to let me know you invited then to your clan.So im not sending them an invite to mine or sending you they're name in message.. If you would still like to game with A~O 1 you'll also want to add some of our more active members to your friends list so we can invite you when we are playing Wink good luck if you have and questions just ask.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New A~O leader needed.   New A~O leader needed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New A~O leader needed.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1