Armed~Outlawz

Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeCalendarSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

Share | 

Im back! Whats new?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
K-KP-P

PostSubject: Im back! Whats new?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:36 pm

Hey guys, most of you probally dont know me but i think i was one of the frist 10 to join this clan:) i have nkt been on the ps3 in several weeks, and do not intend to until a better game than CoD comes out. So directed at Camper, you may want to remove me from the clan on elite as im just taking up space.
I was not on becuase of school work, boredom, and just other games in itself.
I was going to leave this clan as i now hatethe CoD franchise and there was no point of me being here (nothing agaisnt you guys, just u play a game i dont soo..)
But then i saw that we play other games, i mostly play Pc, so im happy to start playing with members again on that game console. I have steam, and all that other stuff to able to communicate with ither players. I play terraria, Backlight Retribution, Team fortress, and all that other coolstuff.
I recently read the "new rules" post, it says no advertising,im not advertising here, but i do have a youtube channel with me playing my pc game with hdquality inFRAPS (similar to hd pvr) so if im allowed camper maybe icould message members my channel?
Finnaly, WHHATS NEW?! I will br on these forums A LOT so hit me with a pm? I really need to catch up!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/xKvPx99
SloanTheSloth

PostSubject: Re: Im back! Whats new?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Welcome back KP! I was wondering where you ran off too. I'm so jealous. I wish I could be a pc gamer, none of our laptops are good enough for it lol.i hoping to buy a new hard drive for my pc, and hopefully then I should be able to use it and hit up some steam games :)

YouTube is fine to advertise Very Happy maybe post something in the videos section?

As of right now, I'll tell you the clan is in the dying stage I guess? Because everyone's currently tired of the current cod game, everyone's waiting for the new one to come out. It's harder to get active members, and many are kinda going inactive.

I still have high hopes for when blops 2 comes out :) then The clan should start kicking again!

K-KP-P

PostSubject: Hahah   Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:02 am

Haha hey sloth! Yea i got bored of mw3 all together! I will advertise ,y channel then i guess;) http:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i play a game called backlighl its a FPS set in the future (go play it!) but subscribing wont harm anyone;)
So idk what blop 2, sounds crazy so i might get it. And thatd be great playing some steam games after all you can get reasonablly good ones for free! afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/xKvPx99
IaMxJP

PostSubject: Re: Im back! Whats new?   Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:57 pm

What's New? Abandoned clan and Extinct. I left cos sloan declined. I even bought a ticket to the USA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/DntFckWifJP?feature=mhee

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back! Whats new?   

Back to top Go down

Im back! Whats new?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1