Armed~Outlawz
PTFO. OMG. I Was About To Cry! Lol! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
PTFO. OMG. I Was About To Cry! Lol! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

PTFO. OMG. I Was About To Cry! Lol!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

PTFO. OMG. I Was About To Cry! Lol! Modera10

PTFO. OMG. I Was About To Cry! Lol! Empty
PostSubject: PTFO. OMG. I Was About To Cry! Lol!   PTFO. OMG. I Was About To Cry! Lol! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:10 am

Okay this is a live stream I watch sometimes and I was about to cry laughing during this.

So basically they prank call hookers during these live streams and this time they prank called a tranny.

He/She picked up and they started talking then they got her to watch the live stream. So starting listening to it and then they got her to prank call another hooker.

So basically they prank called a hooker and then the hooker prank called another hooker.

I got to say this may not sound that funny to you, but I swear if you were watching it live then you would be hurting just from laughing.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SSchuman11

PTFO. OMG. I Was About To Cry! Lol!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armed~Outlawz :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-

Black Ops 2  Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.  Call of Duty: Toplist  Top Clan Sites List  Top 100 Black Ops Clans  Battlefield 3 Top100  TOP100 MW3 CLANS

Armed Outlawz is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.