Armed~Outlawz
Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! Modera10

Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! Empty
PostSubject: Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help!   Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:48 am

Hey guys. So I'm going to be doing my own Road To Commander for Black Ops 2. If you don't know, Road to Commander is you going through all the prestiges, but in different ways. So 1 prestige could be sniper only then the next could be shotgun only for example. I need some help. I only have the first 5 so I need some suggestions for a few more. Here's what I have so far...

1st Prestige: Normal
2nd Prestige: Shotgun Only
3rd Prestige: Sniper Only
4th Prestige: Knife Only
5th Prestige: Secondary Only

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SSchuman11
A~O luno87
A~O luno87

Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! Clanle12

PostSubject: Re: Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help!   Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:45 pm

A whole prestige knife only. I know that they are changing the class options so it would be easier but that will be boring as and will surley take aaages.
Back to top Go down
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help!   Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 pm

A~O luno87 wrote:
A whole prestige knife only. I know that they are changing the class options so it would be easier but that will be boring as and will surley take aaages.

Little known fact about me... I use to be in the biggest knife only clan in the call of duty world.

We had members including knifem0nkey ( does tomahawk trickshot videos ), NinjaKnifes ( Has 12 Knife Only MOABs ), and ONLYUSEmeBLADE ( do I have to explain, lol )

A lot of members were lost after last years PSN hack where we all lost our accounts.

Here is a video that I was in with them.

I'm LaGiiN_KNiiFe ( The first clip ) Notice my awesome emblem :)
Back to top Go down
A~O luno87
A~O luno87

PostSubject: Re: Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help!   Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:46 pm

even so i imagine a whole prestige for a knife pro would b a big ask. I mean no extra xp for leveling weapons or weapon challenges it would be tough, not that i dont think it can b done it obviously can.
Back to top Go down
DomXism
DomXism

Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! Sgtmaj11

PostSubject: Re: Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help!   Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:50 pm

6th prestige NoobTube only
Back to top Go down
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help!   Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:56 pm

DomXism wrote:
6th prestige NoobTube only

Good idea, but I would have to kill without noobtubes to get noobtubes.

Besides every game the Grenade Launcher is getting worse so they would be crazy hard.
Back to top Go down
ReaI_Madrid_Fan
ReaI_Madrid_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help!   Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:58 pm

A~O luno87 wrote:
even so i imagine a whole prestige for a knife pro would b a big ask. I mean no extra xp for leveling weapons or weapon challenges it would be tough, not that i dont think it can b done it obviously can.

Well if you read about the new custom class thing you spend everything like you want it meaning I can have NO weapons, only a knife, and 7 perks if I wanted.

I would have no weapons, a throwing knife/tomahawk, concussions, and a shit ton of perks!
Back to top Go down
A~O luno87
A~O luno87

PostSubject: Re: Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help!   Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:56 pm

your a fucking doosh lol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help!   Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road To Commander For Black Ops 2 Help!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1