Armed~Outlawz
Profile pictures Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
Profile pictures Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

Profile pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

Profile pictures Clanle12

Profile pictures Empty
PostSubject: Profile pictures   Profile pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:45 am

I added a lot of new black ops 2 profiles pictures to our site avatar list. Just click the little profile button at the top of the page then just select [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to select one of these or many others :)
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
Kishie8
Kishie8

Profile pictures Bg210

Profile pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile pictures   Profile pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:59 am

Tham they r bad asss
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

Profile pictures Clanle12

Profile pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile pictures   Profile pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:28 am

They are pretty fucking awesome, sadly I can't take credit for making these. They where questionably made by a guy named msedgley. He was giving them away in our host's forums. The moderators was going to take them down because they said he wasn't the original creator of them but he was claiming he was and was trying to prove it. Ether way they belong to us now Cool

Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
Kishie8
Kishie8

Profile pictures Bg210

Profile pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile pictures   Profile pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:56 am

As long we got them is cool
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Profile pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile pictures   Profile pictures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile pictures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1