Armed~Outlawz
Elite clan invites (fixed) Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
Elite clan invites (fixed) Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

Elite clan invites (fixed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

Elite clan invites (fixed) Clanle12

Elite clan invites (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Elite clan invites (fixed)   Elite clan invites (fixed) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 pm

I finally found out why our invite wasn't sending.As it turns out,Elite has made a change to they're server and now the total number of active invites to the clan can't be grater then the total number of spots available in the clan.Now we have two spots open in the clan,I can only send out 2 invites. There didn't use to be a restriction in the amount of invites I could send.If I wanted to I could send out 10 invites to only one spot open in the clan and everyone's invites would stop working once the spot was filled.

I like to keep A~O 1 full so I try to fill any open spot as quick as I can and some ppl will ask for a invite then go offline for a week.With the way it's set up now,If I send you an invite and you go offline for a week.It's not going to let me send out anymore invites until you ether take the one I sent you or I cancel it.
So, now to get an invite to A~O 1 your gonna need to be online at the time I send it or if I send it while your offline I may have to cancel it if someone comes online that can accept it right away.We still have those two spots open.So, message me if you'd like in Elite clan invites (fixed) 98290982
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com

Elite clan invites (fixed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1