Armed~Outlawz
How to put that lines in the names Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
How to put that lines in the names Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

How to put that lines in the names

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kishie8
Kishie8

How to put that lines in the names Bg210

How to put that lines in the names Empty
PostSubject: How to put that lines in the names   How to put that lines in the names I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 am

How do i put my name to the things that Im_A_Camper or Amazinqq- has
Back to top Go down
IaMxJP
IaMxJP

How to put that lines in the names Genofa12

PostSubject: Re: How to put that lines in the names   How to put that lines in the names I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:29 am

Just go to the bottom left hand side corner which as i remember, says @ click on it and you will see the _ or - or ithink you could just press R2 and you will find it on the bottom right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DntFckWifJP?feature=mhee
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

How to put that lines in the names Clanle12

PostSubject: Re: How to put that lines in the names   How to put that lines in the names I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:24 am

If your talking about the animation thing then that's a new thing were doing for VIP membersz. For right now we have it set at 155 post to get VIP at that point you'll be able to pick a glow color ( glow doesn't appear in Internet explorer) and you'll also be able to pick from a selection of animated names.. Like mine, AmaZinqq, k-kp-k and Sloan has..
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
Kishie8
Kishie8

How to put that lines in the names Bg210

PostSubject: Re: How to put that lines in the names   How to put that lines in the names I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Ok thanks
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to put that lines in the names   How to put that lines in the names I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to put that lines in the names

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armed~Outlawz :: General Discussion :: Help-

Black Ops 2  Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.  Call of Duty: Toplist  Top Clan Sites List  Top 100 Black Ops Clans  Battlefield 3 Top100  TOP100 MW3 CLANS

Armed Outlawz is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.