Armed~Outlawz
Hi I'm v-CoLD-v Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
Hi I'm v-CoLD-v Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

Hi I'm v-CoLD-v

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
v-CoLD-v
v-CoLD-v

Hi I'm v-CoLD-v Recrui10

Hi I'm v-CoLD-v Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm v-CoLD-v   Hi I'm v-CoLD-v I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:46 am

Hi, I've been looking for a clan to join for awhile and you guys seem good. I'm experienced and everything... just tired of playing with people who don't know what they're doing.

I have 3.11 k/d, played CoD for years (since CoD4), and I'm great at pretty much every game mode. I have a lot of previous experience with CoD, (was 3,000 for score and wins on CoD4), but I just want some ACTIVE people to play with.

I just don't have ELITE lol.... What is ELITE anyway? Do I need it to join?

Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

Hi I'm v-CoLD-v Clanle12

Hi I'm v-CoLD-v Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm v-CoLD-v   Hi I'm v-CoLD-v I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:35 am

I would highly recommend you sign up on elite In order to get the best experience from being in a clan it's really a must. With elite we can level our clan up and unlock titles, double xp , badges and even gold clan tags ( which we have on both our elite clans ) it's also a lot easier to invite clan members. With elite you can invite A~O members with out even being friends with them. It's also free. Just go to elite.callofduty.com and create your account the it will have you link your ps3 account Wink after you've done that just message me and I'll invite you to our clan there
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com

Hi I'm v-CoLD-v

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armed~Outlawz :: General Discussion :: Introductions-

Black Ops 2  Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.  Call of Duty: Toplist  Top Clan Sites List  Top 100 Black Ops Clans  Battlefield 3 Top100  TOP100 MW3 CLANS

Armed Outlawz is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.