Armed~Outlawz
MLG (major league gaming) Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
MLG (major league gaming) Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

MLG (major league gaming)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

MLG (major league gaming) Clanle12

MLG (major league gaming) Empty
PostSubject: MLG (major league gaming)   MLG (major league gaming) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:38 am

I'm thinking of setting our clan up with MLG (major league gaming) link It's basically a website for gamebattles.I've had this suggested to me many times but, as everyone should know, With gamebattles you've gotta have a pretty trustworthy group or else 6 ppl will say "sure,I'll be online to help with that" Then you'll only have 2 show up.I'm personally not that into gamebattles.Partly because I suck under pressure Sad LOL. Most other clans our size does have a mlg group. I have us signed up there but It's only me there because once I seen how difficult they're website was to navigate, I decided I didn't really want to waste time fucking with it.But if your one of the ones that like gamebattles and would like to be on mlg with us, send me a message and I'll add you
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

MLG (major league gaming) Mg210

PostSubject: Re: MLG (major league gaming)   MLG (major league gaming) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:46 am

I want 2 but i dont because ive had terrible experience with it due to teammates... It got me madd a whole lot and "retired" from it
Back to top Go down
Vecroteau
Vecroteau

MLG (major league gaming) Privat12

PostSubject: Re: MLG (major league gaming)   MLG (major league gaming) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:03 pm

The only downside I would have for this idea is the massive amount of tweakers on MLG. If they're not using a strict aim assist, they're using inf. UAV and it's so irritating sometimes. >.<
Apart from the skids, this is a very good idea.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLG (major league gaming)   MLG (major league gaming) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MLG (major league gaming)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1