Armed~Outlawz
iixCarBiinex Intro Montage Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
iixCarBiinex Intro Montage Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

iixCarBiinex Intro Montage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

iixCarBiinex Intro Montage Mg210

iixCarBiinex Intro Montage Empty
PostSubject: iixCarBiinex Intro Montage   iixCarBiinex Intro Montage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:28 am

Tell me what you guys think... For the others that are waiting for a montage... Im trying my best to get to you guys.... since starting this, Ive had people come to me and based_xx for intro montage (all from A~O)... Im trying to get them done in order from the time they asked... Me and based_xx will try our hardest to get yours complete ASAP...

Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

iixCarBiinex Intro Montage Clanle12

PostSubject: Re: iixCarBiinex Intro Montage   iixCarBiinex Intro Montage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:25 am

Nice,So your making videos for other ppl now as well ?lol
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

iixCarBiinex Intro Montage Mg210

PostSubject: Re: iixCarBiinex Intro Montage   iixCarBiinex Intro Montage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:51 am

yea, im trying to branch out as an editor for myself also... im starting with ao and if anyone outside ao wants edits then ill do them, but my main focus is on ao members first... Im trying to help this clan as a whole and as players, improve their game and get recognized as players... Not trying to put players on the market but, this will help them get recognized by other players and sponsors and hopefully give them a chance at something... Im willing to try my hardest for all of these players on AO
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iixCarBiinex Intro Montage   iixCarBiinex Intro Montage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iixCarBiinex Intro Montage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1