Armed~Outlawz
Theres really no point! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
Theres really no point! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

Theres really no point!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
brenno29
brenno29

Theres really no point! Privat12

Theres really no point! Empty
PostSubject: Theres really no point!   Theres really no point! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Ok so just now me, K-KP-P and KillKam were playing some S&D and because we are under the hosting of KillKam I have a 1 bar connection ( Which is usually 4 bar ), So we continue on and obviously I can't get any kills because I can't move....so later on more of K-KP-P's friends come and also Kishie so we play a private quickscoping match and by this point I couldnt even move my analog stick without it lagging badly. And Im getting really pissed off at the lag and I message K-KP-P to change host to say an American user.... and because Im telling him to use Kishie, I also go on their team and tell them to change host but it didnt happen and so I thought it was just pointless to be in the lobby so I dropped out :/
Back to top Go down
K-KP-P
K-KP-P

Theres really no point! 1stser11

PostSubject: .................   Theres really no point! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:16 pm

im sorry for npot changing host it wasnt in my power, and inm all honestly i could hear u in the private match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xKvPx99
brenno29
brenno29

Theres really no point! Privat12

PostSubject: Re: Theres really no point!   Theres really no point! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Nah its ok but idk it was a bit frustrating.... Hope to play again with you KP soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theres really no point!   Theres really no point! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theres really no point!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1