Armed~Outlawz
Tomorrow Clan Op Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
Tomorrow Clan Op Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

Tomorrow Clan Op

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmaZinqq--
AmaZinqq--

Tomorrow Clan Op Mg210

Tomorrow Clan Op Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow Clan Op   Tomorrow Clan Op I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:29 am

There is a clan op tomorrow that I enlisted A~O2 in, if anybody wants to participate, message me on
PSN: AmaZinqq--
It would be greatly appreciated if the premiums in that team help out in this clan op...
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

Tomorrow Clan Op Clanle12

Tomorrow Clan Op Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Clan Op   Tomorrow Clan Op I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:10 am

Here's the information on that:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Co-Op Warriors
Highest Total Kills: Core Team Deathmatch

DESCRIPTION

Rally your clan and choose the loadouts you know will help you achieve the most kills in Team Deathmatch.The performance of the top 6 premium members in your clan will count towards the final score. Play smart, stay together, and good luck.
Enlist now or you'll regret it!
Enlistment Period is over once the event starts. If the event starts at 12:00 AM(PDT), you better enlist by 11:58 PM (PDT) just to be safe.
Activision may, in its discretion, take actions against players found to be in violation of the Code of Conduct or Service Agreement, including account suspension or disqualification from competition. Please review the Code of Conduct for Operations FAQ for more information.

START DATE: TIME:
Apr 5, 2012 4:00 PM

END DATE: TIME:
Apr 5, 2012 7:00 PM

Start Time is based on clan time and not necessarily your local time.

Our Clan time is:

Countdown Timer

Badges
Your clan will win rewards by participating in Clan Operations. Participating clans in the top 10% will receive a Gold badge, clans within the 75%-89% range will receive a Silver badge & all remaining clans that have a participant whom earn a score will receive a Bronze badge. In addition to receiving a badge - your clan will also receive Clan XP associated with each badge level. Keep in mind that your clan must enlist in an Operation before its start date and time in order to participate. To verify what badge your clan received, make sure to check your Clan Showcase.
Scoring
Clan Operations only count the scores of the top 6 clan members who are premium Call of Duty: Elite members. This operation only counts performance in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.
Winning Criteria
Gold: 90 - 100%
Silver: 75 - 89%
Bronze: All remaining clans with participants whom scored.
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
CykoAssassin
CykoAssassin

Tomorrow Clan Op Privat13

Tomorrow Clan Op Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Clan Op   Tomorrow Clan Op I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Sad CANT srry
Back to top Go down
brenno29
brenno29

Tomorrow Clan Op Privat12

Tomorrow Clan Op Empty
PostSubject: A~O 1?   Tomorrow Clan Op I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:30 am

I was just wondering whether A~O1 will be participating in this op? if we are I'll be sure to come!

-Thanks brenno29
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Tomorrow Clan Op Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Clan Op   Tomorrow Clan Op I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Clan Op

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1