Armed~Outlawz
New face book page! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
New face book page! Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

New face book page!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

New face book page! Clanle12

New face book page! Empty
PostSubject: New face book page!   New face book page! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:32 am

I was looking through some of the other ps3 clan's websites and they all had facebook pages. We didn't, But now we do.I don't know if I'm gonna keep it yet because to be honest I'm not that active on facebook but we'll see how annoying it is to keep up. I put a big ass like button on the home page it's only temporary I'll take it down in a week or so but if you don't mind, click it and it will help us get some likes cause at the moment I think i'm the only fucker that's actually clicked it :/ LOL! I've also added youtube and facebook icons to all pages in this website. Like I said, I'm not as big on the facebook thing but the youtube is kinda important to us. We just started a new youtube account so it's only go one video but i'm sure they'll be more to come.So ,PLEASE go subscribe to that channel. AmaZinqq-- and basedxx is the ones that operate that youtube channel. And I am looking for kill cams still. So if you'd like to be apart of an A~O montage and you've got a couple good kill cams in your vault send them in !
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
Mr_Schwagg
Mr_Schwagg

New face book page! Sgtmaj10

PostSubject: Re: New face book page!   New face book page! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:20 am

I go on facebook alot. Maybe I can keep up with the facebook page.
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: New face book page!   New face book page! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:16 am

@Mr_Schwagg, Ok, I may let you do that if you don't mind. Just let me know for sure Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr_Schwagg
Mr_Schwagg

PostSubject: Re: New face book page!   New face book page! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:02 am

I can do that. Just let me know (if you want) what to post on the page.
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

PostSubject: Re: New face book page!   New face book page! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:21 am

Ok cool, I'll have to figure out how to make you administrator first cause this is my first Facebook page other then my profile ( which I just mainly used to upload a few pics and play FarmVille ) lol. So, I don't really know a lot about that shit. Lol. But my plain was just to post news there. For instance upcoming clan operations, then how we did in the clan op. If I posted it in the news here I was just going to copy and paste it there as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Schwagg
Mr_Schwagg

PostSubject: Re: New face book page!   New face book page! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 am

Use google to figure the administrator switching thing.
Back to top Go down
fozz
fozz

New face book page! Privat12

PostSubject: Re: New face book page!   New face book page! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:43 am

Found the facebook page and liked it New face book page! 335422515 New face book page! 566773425
Back to top Go down
Kishie8
Kishie8

New face book page! Bg210

PostSubject: Re: New face book page!   New face book page! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:28 am

I liked it 2
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New face book page!   New face book page! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New face book page!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1