Armed~Outlawz
new member Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
new member Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
woma
woma

new member Recrui10

new member Empty
PostSubject: new member   new member I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:21 am

hi guya ive justed joined and was wondering when can u display a~o next to your name?
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

new member Clanle12

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:37 am

You can use the clan tag right now, Have you been invited on elite.callofduty.com?
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com
jrloc52
jrloc52

new member Recrui10

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:15 am

I haven't got a invite. JRLOC52
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

new member Clanle12

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Have you joined us on elite? With elite.callofduty.com It's really not necessary to add clan members as friends anymore. Cause as long as your in the clan on elite you can invite anyone that's also in our clan on elite.callofduty.com with out being friends. Just press triangle and press all the way to the right and you will see A~O under that is all of our member. It will also say who's online/offline and what they're playing (just like your friends list does. I don't mind adding you as a friend if you'd like. I host alot of A~O lobbies if that's what your looking for. Just send me a invite on ps3 my name is Lm_A_Camper. Also if you need an invite on elite just message me or AmaZinqq-- and we'll get you in. If you don't have an account on elite.callofduty just create one(it's free for everyone..
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member   new member I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1