Armed~Outlawz
So the saddest thing happened Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.
Armed~Outlawz
So the saddest thing happened Ao10
Don't have an account? Join us to day, Everyone's welcome and we're always recruiting new members.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterContactA~O gearLog in

So the saddest thing happened

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VENGEANCExHERO
VENGEANCExHERO

So the saddest thing happened Privat13

So the saddest thing happened Empty
PostSubject: So the saddest thing happened   So the saddest thing happened I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:50 am

So guys the saddest thing happened about 2 years ago, and this is a opinion of the saddest thing to me....a teenager got halo 3 when it came out, and his parents said he was logging in about 18 hours of gaming a day on that game, so they said enough was enough and banned him from playing his xbox, so he wanted to get revenge on his parents and came home and looked for his game, but found it, but it was in his parents closet, which had a gun, so he got the gun and went to the room where his parents were watching tv, and told them to close tier eyes because he had a surprise for them, and he shot them both and killed his mom but his dad survived....from then on he missed his mom and told his dad numerous times that he was glad he survived, and Daniel"Danny" petric(the teen) was sentenced to 21 to 23 years in jail, and his dad who was a reverend, forgave him....that's sad to me
Back to top Go down
lm_A_Camper
lm_A_Camper

So the saddest thing happened Clanle12

So the saddest thing happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the saddest thing happened   So the saddest thing happened I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:49 am

I totally agree with the prosecutor, that boy knew what the fuck he was doing! he's only sad now because his ass is going to prison and there's no Halo in prison. LOL Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://armedoutlawz.forumotion.com

So the saddest thing happened

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1